Between your Report's Procedure and Media sections, ICS3U-E and ICS4U-E ACES are to include a Code Section. A sample appears in the graphic to the right. Click to enlarge.
Here's how to complete this requirement from Arduino IDE 2.0 .
- After fully dommenting your working code in the Arduino 2.0 IDE, select All your code (CTRL-A) before Edit > Copy (CTRL-C ) to place the syntax-highlighted sketch onto your clipboard.
- With your DER open in Word, position your cursor after the Code (Heading 2 Style) heading, and Insert a single-cell table. Apply a light background shading to the table, consistent with the common colour theme of your Parts Tables.
- Paste (CTRL-V) your code into the table.
- Select All the code and apply the Courier New, 9pt font face and size.
- With the code text still highlighted, launch Word's Find and Replace Dialog. Replace All of the Paragraph breaks (^p) with Line Breaks (^l).
- Review all your comments and edit them so they align and do not wrap around to a second line.
- Should be good to go.