Between your Report's Procedure and Media sections, ICS3U-E and ICS4U-E ACES are to include a Code Section. A sample appears in the graphic to the right. Click to enlarge. So, after fully commenting your working code,
Here's how to complete this requirement from Arduino IDE 1.8.
- Select All your code (CTRL-A) before Edit > Copy As HTML to place the syntax-highlighted sketch onto your clipboard.
- Open up W3Schools Try-It Editor:
- Replace the left panel with your Clipboard contents
- Press the Run button
- Select and copy the contents of the right panel
- Open a target table in the Code section of your DER and paste in the Clipboard contents
- Edit to Courier New, 9pt, apply , and edit comments to align and avoid wraparound.
Here's how to complete this requirement from Arduino IDE 2.0.
- Select All your code (CTRL-A) before Edit > Copy (CTRL-C) to place the syntax-highlighted sketch onto your Clipboard.
- With your DER open in Word, position your cursor after the Code (Heading 2 Style) heading, and Insert a single-cell table. Apply a to the table, consistent with the common colour theme of your Parts Tables.
- Paste (CTRL-V) your code into the table.
- Select All the code and apply the Courier New, 9pt font face and size.
- With the code text still highlighted, launch Word's Find and Replace Dialog. Replace All of the Paragraph breaks (^p) with Line Breaks (^l).
- Review all your comments and edit them so they align and do not wrap around to a second line.
- Should be good to go.